A couple cool new features with some bug fixes, I’m particularly excited about the Public Example Companies. If you find this interesting I’ll add a lot more features around it, wanted to put it out there at this point to see what level of interest you all have.
- Sponsored Accounts! Firms can provide startup company accounts for their client/portfolio companies and have that sponsorship prominently shown in the profile page of that company.
- Public Example Companies! Users can mark worksheet companies as Public Examples, they will be visible to anyone, logged in or not, who can then modify them like our normal example companies without making changes. Have an idea about how a recent M&A went down? Play with the numbers and share it with others!
- Tooltips in previous rounds weren’t updated if you made changes to valuation etc. Fixed so they refresh properly.
- Disable create account button while trying to create accounts, prevents multiple database entries and gunk like that.
- Better handling of convertible notes with warrant coverage to update warrant coverage values in real time and not require page refresh.
- Fix handling of straight debt with scenarios, wasn’t being added to liquidation stack.
- Fixed investors not being editable in scenarios. Now if you’re only viewing one scenario, you have edit permissions for the scenario, and the investor has only invested in scenario rounds, you can change/rename them.
- Fixed a case which could cause errors on a user’s home page and cleaned up the database to fix it for those few users who had already run into this situation.